13 September 2012

Summer [Mis]Adventures: An Illustrated Series

So some of you know I had going a cartoon series called Almonds once upon a time. If you'd like to check those out, you can read them here.*

*You must read the posts on this blog backwards in order for the comics to make sense.

I haven't posted anything since that futile game attempt in getting my readers to write a comic with me, but I've lately been experimenting with different styles of drawing. I plan to conclude the Almonds Comic Series this December, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, I'm working on a new, smaller comic series that will take place on THIS blog over September through October, featuring yours truly. This series will be a full account of my summer adventures (more aptly misadventures) complete with storyboard style illustrations. They will OCCASIONALLY have morals to them.

I hope you find it entertaining.

Fufi!
The Minstrel Boy

3 comments:

  1. Does this have something to do with Mis Adventure? Sorry if it's an obvious
    question, I'm just confused...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has everything to do with Mis Adventure. That is, Mis Adventure herself doesn't make a cameo, but you know she's there. You'll see.

      Delete