19 October 2012

A letter from the editor...

This is an e-mail I received from The Minstrel Mom to-day.   Saturday looks awesome guys.


Greetings,
This is your personal event coordinator (at no charge! Pros can cost you up to $150 per hour – you have a great deal!)  Because of that, you have no choice but to show up – however, you could pay me ($150.00) to NOT attend the afternoon session.  Here is your action-packed schedule:
7am – Rise and shine (get a good breakfast)
8am – Be at Azgaard for PSAT.  This should run till noon or so.  This is potentially your ticket to SCHOLARSHIPS for your further education.  It’s been “free” so far (however, your personal education coordinator has been working her tail off all these years for smiles and a few chores – notice there is not a trace of it left!  The tail, I mean), but you will need Big Money (along the tens of thousands of dollars) for a college education!  That is beyond my capacity to provide!  YOU NEED TO DO YOUR BEST IN THIS!!
1pm – I might consider feeding you.  Then, we head out to Radmorno for the Speech Conference.     Be a good sport and you might glean something useful from it!
5pm – I might consider feeding you again if you look completely famished by now,  Then, we head out to the Tenth Ave. North concert for complete relaxation and ear-busting entertainment.  Have fun!  I’m not sure how you will return your wearied soul to your cozy bed.  My job is done at this point.  You might have to walk home from Radmorno in the dark or get a ride with Grace and Hannah if you promise to protect them with your life.
Ain’t that a FUN-FILLED day!  All for (mostly) free!  Yippee-I-O!
Love,
Mom (and her invisible minions)


Locations have been slightly vague-ified to foil ax-murderers. WHAT NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment