16 October 2012

Summer [Mis]Adventures: Squirrel Jumping

So I want to tell you about Squirrel Jumping.

If you've never been Squirrel Jumping before, I strongly advise you against it. But I only say that so that when you try it ANYWAY I can't be held responsible for telling you it was okay.

With that said, YOU TOTALLY HAVE TO TRY IT.

There are only two requirements:

-Two fir trees

-Guts

So our driveway has two young and springy young pines that grow closely knitted together right out of a neat little labyrinth of bushes.






So the rest of this game should probably explain itself. Simply put, you....jump.





If you jump just right, you will gracefully pummel down to the ground in one swish-swish-swish-THWOMP-ish motion.



But you can always get it wrong. Such was the case when I introduced it to my friend Jared. I also should mention he's about forty pounds heavier than me.
















Oh yeah, and by the way guys...keep your legs together.
-The Minstrel Boy


1 comment: