01 April 2013

Adventure Is Out There

Sooo...I've kinda been on a posting spree here. I can't help it. There's just so much cool stuff to talk about. But I'm going to be gone for a while, doing school and speech tournaments and stuff. HOWEVER, when I come back, I'll have A Fancy New Treat just for you guys. I won't tell you much about it, only that it won't be for a while and it involves drawing. A lot of drawing.

Speaking of which, it's kind of weird because I started this blog with the intention of writing things. It's just that I seem to think in poems and pictures and songs more than I do with words, and translating them into English is tedious. Why should I change them anyway? Why change these wayward fancies?

IN THE MEANTIME, and probably for quite a while, enjoy:

PICTURES OF SMALL CHILDREN

Figure A: Rapunzel
 

(I'm really picky when it comes to drawing girls)


Figure B: Me Russel

I kinda like this kid.








"South America. It's like America, but south."

See ya guys! I love y'all! Adventure is out there!!
-The Minstrel Boy

2 comments:

  1. Dude. Totally love your Rapunzel drawings. You should be an animator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaha I'd never have that kind of patience :P but thanks.

      Delete