09 May 2013

Enough to Die For




I kinda messed up the ending. As the song suggests, I was tired.


These boots, too worn to hold my feet
This heart can’t beat another beat
Why should this body take up space?
Why does this world need another face?

But I can live just one day more
‘Cause a heartbeat is enough; it’s enough to die for
I can love just one day more
‘Cause a smile is enough; it’s enough to die for

I can’t see through my blood and tears
I haven’t washed these clothes in years
The sun rolls down and the clouds heave sighs
And I’m so sick of not being alive!

So I can cry for one night more
‘Cause a raindrop is enough; it’s enough to die for
I can march for one night more
‘Cause a sunrise is enough; it’s enough to die for

My heart tells me that I’m going to lose
My hands are so cold I can’t tie my own shoes
But now it doesn’t matter if I’m going to win
If only you could sing that one song again

And I can sweat just one hour more
‘Cause the breeze in my face is enough to die for
I can dance just hour more
‘Cause the music that you play is enough to die for

Don’t you know this is something that you don’t wanna miss?
Don’t you know that your safety isn’t worth the risk?
There’s something that blesses the steep mountain cliffs
Ain’t there something in you that wants to know what it is?

And we can heave for one second more
‘Cause a blessing is enough; it’s enough to die for
We can push for one second more
‘Cause whatever it is, it’s enough to die for

It’s enough to die for

It’s enough to die for


2 comments: